the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Sunday, January 19, 2014

More January inspiration!


We have the 2nd reveal of our new design team for you today, but first, just a reminder of the January challenge and sponsor…

We would like you to use this mood board as inspiration for your challenge… and of course, you need to use something handmade!
Jan 2014
and our awesome sponsor…
charmscreationsFB

Now to our design team, there will be some familiar faces here, and a couple of new ones….
I have made my own background and have also made my own flairs
kim
Handmade embellies from Rainbow Splendour and Burdy’s Handmade Embellies
sarah

My handmade is two flair from Flutterby Designs. I created my own background by using a mist pump to write 2013, I was inspired by sparklers
sophie
Handmade embellies from Lovelybug Bits and Bobs and Burdy’s Handmade Embellies

Handmade embellies from Lovelybug Bits and Bobs and Rainbow Splendour
vicki

I hope these awesome layouts have given you some inspiration, and you will have a go at our challenge.  You have until midnight Jan 31st to get your entry linked!

No comments:

Post a Comment