the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Sunday, June 3, 2012

'Sophie's Corner' June Challenge

Hi kids, hope you had a great weekend!
Sorry, I have been a little bit late in posting this months challenge. So without further ado June's challenge is to use multiple photo's on your LO! This can be as many as you like, as long as you use more than one!


As you can see from my samples there are LOTS of possibilities!
Hope your up for the challenge, remember there are some great prizes up for grabs!
Happy scrapping!
Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge Sophie! It was the perfect way to spend Queens Birthday afternoon with my 8 year old! Together we got glimmermisted and gluey fingers, we cut and paste and had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge Sophie and I love your example layouts.

    Felicity, I just saw and commented on your daughters layout! Wow, it's gorgeous. She really is very talented!

    ReplyDelete