the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Monday, June 4, 2012

JUNE GROUP 1 GUEST DESIGNER!!

Please welcome our June Guest Designer Narelle Riley! A little about me..... " I’m Narelle, known to my friends as "Relsi", a “30 something” from Sunbury, Victoria. I have been scrapping for about 6 years now and my favourite subjects to scrap are my family (Husband Steve, son Tom aged 14 and daughter Meg aged 11), my niece and our pets! I was never going to take up scrap booking.... but I did....and I was never ever going to do those lumpy bumpy pages.... but I did.... and I was never going to meet up with anyone I met online... but I did... and I am so glad I did! The friendships I have made through this craft are one of the things I love most! I seem to do something scrap related everyday- even if I’m not actually creating I am browsing scrap magazines, reading blogs and planning the next layout. I scrap in 12x12 format and occasionally make a few cards. The only word I can think of to describe my style is “evolving”- I’m always trying new things. Most of my layouts tend to feature some “fussy cutting”- I find that very therapeutic! I work part time as the Parish Administrator in the local Anglican church, and am very blessed to have a job that I love! As a family we love camping and try to get away at least once a month." Here is Narelle's layout and some close up photos as well - just love your fussy cutting Narelle!! Such patience !

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Narelle! I'm a big fan of your concertina flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Narelle! I love your layout, the bright colours and the photo are superb.

    ReplyDelete