the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Saturday, October 15, 2011

IT IS OCTOBER 15TH AND TIME FOR A NEW CHALLENGE

First I would like to wish Leanne Jago a Happy Birthday for today!! Hugs to you lovely lady hope your day is filled with sunshine cake and champagne!!

Our Group 2 challenge is :

Use misting
Use Circles
Use flowers

First we have Penny's layout - wow just love the colours !!




Now Ebony just could not wait until November to complete her layout - she loves using circles at the moment - and just look who she scrapped - one of our fab new DT members love love this!!



Here is my layout - I always find I have leftover centres of chipboard bits left over so I misted the circle to match my layout and made my own journalling circle block (chipboard on my layout is Scrapware)




I look forward to seeing your layouts - Mr Linky is all ready for them!

1 comment:

  1. love love the dt examples, i had heaps of fun with this challenge..... and again i used the try this challenge, i loved it so much had to use it on both my challenge layouts this mth... thanks for the great challenge

    ReplyDelete