the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Thursday, October 6, 2011

INTRODUCING...... LEONIE NEAL-DAWSON


Hi, my name is Leonie and I live in Geelong, Victoria. Along with my Husband of 11 years, Greg and our 4 children, Will (10), Andrew (8), Hamish (8), and Maggie (6).
I started Scrapbooking when I was pregnant with my twins in 2003. And truly I love everything about this craft; preserving our family’s day to day moments, the creative outlet for me, meeting fabulous like minded people and the amazing online world of scrapping, blog challenges, forums etc. I’ve become so passionate about my craft that everyday will find me scrapping in some way or another, even if it’s just 15 minutes tucked away in my study.
I enjoy learning and trying lots of different techniques in my scrapbooking and I think that is part of the attraction of blog challenges. They always offer something a little different, something to help push you in new directions. Having said all that at the moment I like to use mists and masks on most my Layouts.
I love having visitors to my blog, so feel free to pop in and say hi.
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Please give Leonie a big welcome, I am so happy she has joined the team!

4 comments:

  1. a huge CONGRATS to Raquel, Leonie & Sophie (hope I haven't missed anyone!) You will do a fabulous job here, can't wait to see it unfold!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot. Great to see you here Leonie and see you tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. :) Can't wait to do my first challenge.

    ReplyDelete