the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Guest Designer for May......

Happy Mothers day everyone!!!!!


Its time to share with you our guest designer for may!!

Its Tamara Wade.................................


My name is Tamara Wade or aka Stepfordwife!

I’ve been scrapping for about 8 ½ years now, and during that time have been on 3 different design teams as well as a part owner in an online scrapping store which I owned for just over 12 months.

I traditionally scrap 12 x 12 but also like to mix it up with cards and off the page items too..I wouldn’t say that I particulary have a style but do like to add lots of things to my layouts to give it texture, almost every layout I create has been distressed in some form and also have a slight addiction to ink!

I loved the lace criteria and felt it gave a softer edge to my layout of my niece..





Tam used bibbys felt buttons as well. Its a gorgeous layout tam, thanks for joining us this month.

Find out more of tam here
http://mumto2angels.blogspot.com/


Hope you all have a great mothers day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment